Friday 18 October 2013

Joshua Tree

A Joshua tree
"I thought the Joshua tree was ugly. It looked scraggly and freakish, permanently stuck in its twisted, tortured position, and it made me think of how some adults tell you not to make weird faces because your features could freeze. Mom, however, thought it was one of the most beautiful trees she had ever seen." Page35. I remembered the Joshua tree because I have seen one before. When I was young my grandmother took to me a garden to see unique plants from all over the world. The Joshua tree or yucca brevifolia was there, I remember it had to be in a special dry room, and we were told the tree was blasted by a strong fan for 24 hours to make it look you would see in the desert.

2 comments:

  1. I love the how you included Forgiveness as one of the 8 paragraphs. You're really thinking outside of the box and I think your blog is really well written and some of your paragraphs reminded me of some of the small, important parts in the book. Like the Joshua Tree and Mountain Goat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you related it to a personal experience, and its just a well round written blog.

    ReplyDelete